Welcome to our blog....here we will share all our afternoon tea adventures with you...the good, the bad and the wonderful!

Friday 24 January 2014

Lot's of teas to come!

Hello there!

Sorry we haven't posted much this week, its been a bit of a hectic week!

If you've popped by the blog much this month, you'll have noticed that I haven't eaten many teas myself! Luckily I've had lots of lovely guest posts to share with you.....but I have definitely been missing out on the sweet feasts!

Do not fear though....I've been busy booking afternoon teas and liaising with hotels to bring you lots more scrummy photos in 2014! There will be more afternoon teas to drool over and more Pastry Chef interviews to enjoy.

Afternoon tea with Tea With Me and Friends!

In the next couple of months we will be enjoying afternoon tea with a difference at Asia de Cuba at St Martins Lane hotel in London where Asian and Cuban delights are fused together. I will also be taking a peek at the new Rosewood Hotel and enjoying a Valentine's tea at Royal Horse Guards. Not forgetting a visit to One Aldwych for their afternoon tea masterclass and a "Confessions of a Chocoholic" afternoon tea at Podium in the Hilton Park Lane Hotel.

Afternoon tea at Podium -
photo from their website

I will also be taking a peek at the brand new afternoon tea experience on offer at The Reform Social and Grill, and enjoying tea at The Cumberland. Lorna and I will be celebrating my Birthday with a visit to The Dorchester.

New Vintage afternoon tea experience
from Reform Social & Grill (photo from their website)

Phew! I'm feeling my jeans get tighter just reading that list! Don't worry....I will also be exercising...a lot!!

I am very excited about our plans so far for 2014....but there will be a lot more to follow. Don't forget...if you've enjoyed an afternoon tea somewhere we'd love to hear from you! Please get in touch!

Also...don't forget about our sandwich filling poll....there are still eight days left to vote!

Thanks for popping by today, 
we hope to see you again soon.

Rachel and Lorna

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What wonderful things to look forward to! Very envious and I look forward to hearing what you think of the Dorchester, where I've had afternoon tea a few times.

Lucy said...

The Dorchester is a wonderful place to have afternoon tea, one of the best look forward to hearing all about it Lucy