Welcome to our blog....here we will share all our afternoon tea adventures with you...the good, the bad and the wonderful!

Wednesday 27 February 2019

The Wednesday Tea Review - T2 Geisha Getaway

Hello there,

Happy Hump Day! Time for another T2 tea review from the box I treated myself to at Christmas and this time I want to share a tea with you that really makes me smile.....the Geisha Getaway....


This is a flavoured green tea that reminds me of sunnier times. The sencha green tea is blended beautifully with pieces of pineapple and coconut to produce a sweet, summery cuppa!

This tea only needs to brew for 2-3 minutes and should be drank without any milk. The tea is a light green / yellow colour once brewed and has a tropical aroma that will have you dreaming of beach holidays. 

It might not be the tea for you if you're not a fan of sweeter teas, but if you are looking for something that will make you feel summery you should give this one a try!


I drank my tea hot (which was really enjoyable), but I imagine it would taste just as good served cold with ice cubes in the hotter months. The flavour is bold, tropical and refreshing.....I wonder if we could make a summer cocktail using it??

Do you have a tea that makes you smile? If so I'd love to hear all about it...leave me a comment below!

Thank you for popping by today,
Rachel 

No comments: