Welcome to our blog....here we will share all our afternoon tea adventures with you...the good, the bad and the wonderful!

Monday 15 January 2018

New Year ..... New Project .....Introducing Tea With Me Designs

Hello there,

Welcome back to Tea With Me and Friends - we hope you're well today.




As you know we love a spot of afternoon tea here at Tea With Me and Friends Towers and drink rather a lot of tea every week, but did you know we also love a spot of crafting? From sewing and jewellery making to card making and painting, I'll give nearly any craft a go. I also gather my lovely friends together for crafternoon teas, where we enjoy an afternoon tea and then try a craft. 


This year I have decided to combine these two passions and have launched a little Etsy shop called Tea With Me Designs



I am very excited to share this with everyone - my shop sells handmade cards and gifts which are inspired by my love of tea. I make all the items by hand, including a range of cards which feature tea puns.....everyone loves a tea pun! From cards for your "best-tea" to cards declaring a loved ones position in your affections.....after tea!

My little tea people have been created to make you smile and I hope you love them as much as I do.

As the year progresses I hope to expand Tea With Me Designs, but at the moment if you would like to see my tea inspired greetings cards just pop by my Etsy shop!



Thank you for popping by today,
Rachel

No comments: