Welcome to our blog....here we will share all our afternoon tea adventures with you...the good, the bad and the wonderful!

Friday 26 June 2015

Friday Review... French Earl Grey from T2

Hello there,

You may remember that I recently visited T2 (you can see that post here).  Whilst there I was describing the themes for my Mad Hatter's Tea Party this summer and how I wanted things to be not quite as they seem, traditional with a twist if you like.  I was recommended their French Earl Grey as an alternative to good old English breakfast tea and given a small sample to try out at home.  


So this week I gave it a go.  From the moment I opened the packet I could smell the lovely aromatic blend and it looks so appealing.  It has a traditional, medium bodied, black tea base but they have added hibiscus, rose petals, mallow flowers and sunflower petals to add a fabulous floral and fruity twist.


The floral twist makes for a delicious cup of tea which is absolutely lovely on a summers afternoon.  It manages to taste bold yet be delicate at the same time - I find it very difficult to describe so suggest you have a try for yourself!


If you would like to try this tasty tea or find out more about T2 you can visit their website here.

Have you tried any traditional teas with a twist?  We'd love to hear about them if you have.  And if you do have a try of this lovely brew please leave us a comment to let us know what you think and help me describe it!

Thank you for popping by today,
Lorna & Rachel

No comments: